Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For The Wee Ones

I finally finished Rylee's dress. I had put it away for a while because I ran out of fabric. I think it turned out pretty well considering I didn't use a pattern. Maybe I'll be regretting that come fitting time if it's totally wonky, though.
Here is the baby Gracie's dress and Rylee's dress. And of course I had to make a matching purse. And you can't really tell but the round things are fabric flowers...for who knows what...maybe sew them onto flip flops??
And I didn't want Cole to get jealous of the ladies...so I made him this reversible superhero cape.



11 comments:

Amanda said...

I want a reversible cape!

Sherilyn Leishman said...

very cute! You are such a good Auntie. I love the cape.

Holly & Kasey said...

You are quite the talented gal! Everything looks awesome!

Hatch Family said...

so cute! way to go!

Jolanda said...

So cute! Maybe you should start making things to sell on Etsy. Feel free to make cool things for your very favorite cousins twin boys :)

Mandy said...

That is the greatest cape. Well done!!

Rissa and Jared said...

super fun! i thought the flowers were little booties for gracie. i can't wait til you guys have kids who will be the best dressed ones on the block! :)

Jen & Johnny said...

You never cease to amaze me Taryn Lady!!! You are so awesome!! One day.....I will be like you!!!

Shelbi said...

Love love love it!!

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty. Ethan would love a cape like that! And I'll take a sundress like that! Just wait till you have a little girl—you'll be sewing cute outfits like crazy!

Erica said...

okay, I want to learn how to make that dress! Are you kidding, you are AMAZING. Holy cow! My mouth is totally open right now! You must teach me! Also I loved the post, "little bow peep!" Did you use a template? I want to make one too!