Monday, October 08, 2007

Baby Clothes

My niece Rylee called me while I was driving to the fabric store on Thursday night. She told me her puppy shadow sometimes poops in her brother's bed...but he can't reach hers because she sleeps on the top bunk. She also asked if I had a web cam so we could talk to the computer. She was cracking me up...I can't believe she's become so talkative!
Since Rylee was fresh on my mind while I was at the fabric store I wandered to the kid's pattern sections and picked out some fabric and patterns for matching dresses for Rylee and Baby Gracie (due in one month). I whipped out Gracie's dress Friday night while I was watching tv with Bren. It is so fun to sew baby clothes...they are so little!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute...makes me want to learn how to sew

Hatch Family said...

Way cute Tar!! I love to sew but I don't think I could do clothes!
:-)

Ashley said...

That dress is SO cute. I love sewing little kid's clothes. They go super fast and don't take much fabric. Your nieces are going to love them.

Unknown said...

You have such a talent with sewing! I love to sew too but I'm not nearly as efficient as you seem to be. My favorite so far is the gray skirt. Where do you buy your fabric? I haven't found a good fabric store here yet.

Jen & Johnny said...

Very impressed Taryn!! Love it!! I need your expertice on a different matter though..... I need to find a new book to read that I will love (like Twilight)and since you read a lot I thought you would be the perfect person to ask!! Any suggestions? I have started a couple other books but... no dice!!!!!

Trina said...

I love it! I can see it much better in this pic than on the phone pic. I told Rylee your making matching dresses for her and her sister and she's soooo excited!