Monday, June 02, 2008

Eastern Market

This Saturday we went to Eastern Market to gorge ourselves on the delicious breakfast one last time. Melanie and I always get the french toast with real maple and pecans (I love that Brendon can't eat any of mine since he's allergic...he he...I'm so sneaky) and Brendon and Nate get the blueberry buckwheat pancakes with piles of blueberries on top. Amazingly yummy!




It should be noted that Eastern Market is the place I first had an inkling that I could maybe like this tall, quiet guy I now call hubby. Us four (when we were still totally just friends...except Mel and Nate kind of were crushing on each other) went to get pancakes. Brendon talked about how he was taking a job at the Department of Agriculture and this little farm girl immediately took interest. What a sucker I am. :)

6 comments:

The Bertagna's said...

so much fun! Wish we could have come!

Melanie said...

booo hoo. I am getting all sentimental. We are not all really leaving, are we? Oh Taryn, the memories we have. You are more like a sister than a friend.

K+C=M+K said...

You guys always look like you're having such a blast! Gosh, it is going to be so hard for you guys to split up the 4 musketeers! And also Tar, you look great!

Rachel said...

I had so much fun hanging out the other night. I am going to miss you! Anyway, you have been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

Rissa and Jared said...

i loved going to Eastern Market with you guys! the food was super yummy and the fresh fruit was awe-some!

Erica said...

I am so jealous. I LOVE Eastern Market. I am now craving pancakes! I need them now! Oh no! Miss you guys!