Monday, June 30, 2008

Groundhog Day

We arrived at my parent's house in California just in time for my mom's annual dance recital (she is a dance studio owner/dance teacher). We were quickly put to work from dawn to dusk. Brendon and I helped make the backdrop for the stage, and Brendon ran the lights for the recital. The first day we got home was dress rehearsal for the younger girls. The second day was dress rehearsal for the older girls. And then two nights of performances and a matinee. Brendon said it felt like Groundhog Day ...the dancing was never ending.

The recital went over smoothly...and Brendon got many compliments on his dazzling light guy skills.

Tatum [my bff from home], Taryn, and Tiffany [my "baby" sister that just graduated high school!]here's Bren working the light boardMom, me and TiffanyTatum and me

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

It is so nice to see Tatum again... how is she??

Erica said...

How cute is your Mom!! So good to hear you guys are doing well!