Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tag...You're It

I was just reading Rissa's blog about being so happy to be tagged, and then when I got to the bottom I realized she'd tagged me. I guess I should be flattered since she considered it such an honor. It is kind of fun...but I'm kind of boring :) Here we go...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Realtor
2. Dance/Vocal Teacher
3. Janitor & House Cleaner (loved it!!)
4. Personal Shopper

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Phoeniz, Arizona
2. Rexburg, Idaho (brrrr)
3. Laie [Oahu], Hawaii
4. Arlington, Virginia

4 Foods I Love:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies!
2. Tres Leches
3. Anything from "Top Thai" or "La Piazza"
4. Cafe Rio Pork Salad (toooo long since I've had one!)

4 Websites I visit:
1. USAA.com (we have the BEST bank ever)
2. Anthropologie.com
3. Thesuperficial.com
4. Drudgereport.com (just so I don't feel shallow after reading thesuperficial. ha ha)

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Home in California...preferably on Lake Oroville
2. Visiting my niece and nephew in Phoenix
3. Backpacking Europe again
4. On a cruise...anywhere tropical

4 Movies I love:
1. Grease
2. Hope Floats
3. Pretty Woman
4. Gone With the Wind (more my favorite book...but it works)

4 TV Shows I watch: (not a big TV person...I'd rather read)
1. CSI
2. Law & Order
3. Designed to Sell
4. Army Wives

4 People I tag:
1. Melanie Williams
2. Brooke Berger
3. Melissa Stevenson
4. Ashley Hollis

No comments: