Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thou Shalt Not Covet

Too late. I've been coveting items in the J.Crew sale all day. I coveted a beautiful shirt the first half of the day, but I coveted too long and now it's gone. Sad story.


Now I've moved on to coveting this:





Please Brendon? If Fall has to come (which I am so not happy about) I might be happier in this...and a cute bright scarf!

And while we're at it ("it" being creating adorable Fall outfits)...these would match. Ok...ok...I'm getting carried away. Thou shalt not be greedy.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom just showed me your blog. It sounds like you are doing some great stuff! I didn't know that you were sewing so much (well, what does so much mean?).

Jolanda said...

I think that if you are a real estate agent, that you NEED to have clothes like these...it is a NECESSITY! Not a want! :D

Rissa and Jared said...

mmmm...i almost bought flats similar to these, but they were red and i imagined wearing them at christmas time and i got all warm and cozzy just thinking about it. i think you need them...pronto.

Kristin and Jay said...

I would definately feel better about Fall if I had that too =). I think Brendon should let you get it. Maybe if enough people vote your way, he will be swayed =). By the way, cute clothes you are sewing! I'm sure Tawnia will be impressed =).