Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boots * Pumps * Slippers * Flats * Wedges

I lay awake in bed at night thinking about how I'll organize our apartment in Palo Alto. The closet doors are sliding (ugh) so I won't have enough doors to put my shoes in over-the-door-hanger-organizer things, so I think this might be a good solution:
I think that all the stacked matching boxes would look nice and tidy. But I could also go this route:
Do I really want my shoes under the bed though? I have a tendency to forget about whatever clothes or shoes I put under the bed. They might get neglected. How do you organize your shoes?

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

So...confession...I have 65 pair of sandals (yes JUST sandals)...some could say I am a show lover...the husband just says NO MORE :)

Anyway...I use those shoe boxes and love them. I used to just keep the shoes in their box with a polaroid of what was inside, but then I found those and they rocked my shoe loving world.

ps if you're a size 10 foot (which I highly doubt you are) I'm trying to get rid of some shoes...so I can feed the addiction some more :)

ps have you seen this?

http://rakkudesigns.com/

:D

Holly & Kasey said...

I wouldn't go for under the bed. I had mine there for about a month and I couldn't take it anymore!! I ended up getting the boxes.

Unknown said...

The boxes are a great idea. I also have a shoe compartment thing that hangs in the closet itself along with one behind the door.

Rachel said...

When do you leave? We need to get together soon. Let me know when you can.

Alexander said...

I love how crafty you are. Your fabric choices are great. To be honest, shoes have never been an issue for me, I think I own 5 pairs.