Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Track Mind

Brendon looked at the blog this morning and said, "Boooooooooring!" Ha ha. Sorry I'm so boring lately. I haven't been doing anything too exciting because all I can think about is packing and organizing and where we'll fit everything in the new place.

I saw this blog post yesterday that shows you how to use fabric as no-committment wallpaper that will stay as long as you like, but comes off easily. Which is perfect for on-campus housing where you can't paint or wallpaper. I am really NOT ok with all white walls!

I've been browsing for fabric the last few days...here are some I like (some of the more bold fabrics I thought could be for throw pillows rather than wallpaper):




It's hard to find designs that aren't too feminine or fru-fru to make a man happy as well.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Cute! I want some!!!

Lindi said...

Ohh I love that first one!!!

Amanda said...

What a great idea, and I don't think you're boring at all. Your blog is one of my favorites.