Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forever 21 Finds

I think these shoes are adorable and very practical...and super affordable at $19.80.

I think I should get me a pair pronto (because you know F21...they sell out of things daily).

On a side note...we had some credit card fraud with our account yesterday (USAA already took care of it...love them!) and someone bought $400 of shoes at Zappos with our credit card. B about had a coronary this morning because he thought it was me that made the purchase. Ha.

But as a reward for not buying $400 worth of shoes from Zappos...I should probably buy $20 worth of shoes from F21.

6 comments:

Jeri said...

great logic and reasoning! go for them.

Jolanda said...

I totally love that store!
I can't wait till I live closer to one in a month!
So scary about your card, glad it got sorted out!

Tanis said...

i definitely think thats a fair trade!

{Erica} said...

Totally fair I think! Isn't it a pain when someone chooses to be disnhonest...good thing you got it taken care of. Love the shoes...hope you got them :)

Amanda said...

This is completely unrelated to this blog, but I finally tried the sweet potato fries recipe you posted a while back. Thank you a million times over. They were delicious and will become a staple in my kitchen. Feel free to post anymore recipes!

Rissa and Jared said...

ha! i can totally imagine B's coronary--thankfully you weren't to blame!