Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monkey'n Around





Here's a baby quilt I finished this weekend. I started it last year, and then I decided I didn't like it well enough to finish it. When I pulled it out again recently I decided I actually liked it a lot so I put a backing on it, and did the hand stitched binding in the car on the drive to NYC this weekend. Funny how when you put something away for a few months and then pull it back out you can change your opinion. Absense makes the heart grow fonder. Ha ha!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Taryn--- I think it looks REALLY good. It motivates me to finish mine. I love the border you added. I might need to use you as "inspiration" and copy you. ha ha.

Erica said...

How darling!! I love it!

Mandy said...

That is such a cute blanket. I miight have to use the idea!!!

Lindi said...

You are so amazing! I can't wait to learn from the pro!

Hatch Family said...

way cute! A couple of my friend just got the same material and are making them for their kids and a sister in law. i love it! i wanted to get it too but i already have a few quilts to finish!

K+C=M+K said...

You're so talented and cute Tar! Look at all the fun you've been having out there! Happy Valentine's and President's day you little busy body!!

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh I want that!! That blanket is so cute. You just amaze me!

Jolanda said...

Such a cute blanket! I love that material too!

Unknown said...

Taryn, I can't believe how crafty you are! Your quilt is adorable. I swear is there anything you can't do? Love you babe, Tatum