Thursday, February 07, 2008

Quilt Exchange

I've been threatening to do this for a long time. No time like the present! I've organized a quilt exchange.

We're going with the fabric line "Flea Market Fancy" by Denyse Schmidt. It's vintage and modern at the same time. Here are a few of the fabric choices:


This is the fabric I am using for my blocks:
We're going to do a pinwheel pattern with every quilt block using one Denyse Schmidt print and white. So there will be a lot of white in the quilt - I have wanted to make a white quilt forever.

We still have room for more people. Email me at tarynmerkley@gmail.com if you are interested in joining our quilt exchange.


5 comments:

Hatch Family said...

oh! i love it! i so want to do it but i just spent too much money on fabric! Do it again sometime ok!! :-)

Janey said...

i'm SOOOO excited! I bought my fabric today (the top right corner of the first picture!)

Erica said...

I love this, I have had a bunch of girls email me about it already! We are super good planners! I am going to post this on my blog to...

Erica said...

Pretty sure I just posted mine on my blog and it is really similar to yours. Sorry!

Shelbi said...

HEY IS YOUR QUILT EXCHANGE ALL FULL ? I have quilted but never done an exchange?
let me know if you need someone if it's all full I understand I haven't been able to logg into your site forever...