Monday, February 25, 2008

Quilt Exchange Kick Off

Saturday morning a bunch of us girls involved in the quilt exchange got together to get things started off right. We all brought our sewing machines, rotary cutters, and our fabric and got to cutting our quilt squares. A lot of us hadn't met before, so it was great to be able to put faces to names. It was also great to meet other women who are as fabric obsessed as I am!
Julie, Me, Melissa, Jenn, Sarah & Erica Lindi cutting her fabric Melanie & Erica posing with the rotary cutter
The Stevenson sisters...Melissa & Sarah


And of course there was food! We all brought treats. These are the cinnamon rolls I brought, that thankfully turned out delicious (I always get nervous bringing treats for others). I'll share the recipe in another post.
Erica and I are so proud of our finished squares.

I had a productive day! I finished 15 squares. Only 5 more to go.

3 comments:

The Bertagna's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! the cinnamon rolls look yummy :)

Jolanda said...

Looks like fun, wish I was there for the kick off! Guess that means I better get started on my squares!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Wow, I'm impressed! You've come a long way baby!