Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Love The World


For all of you that don't know my husband's silly side (this one's for you Mom...who can't seem to imagine Brendon being goofy)...

Last night Brendon was back in the hallway and I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. and this new commercial came on. All of a sudden Brendon comes skidding around the corner with the biggest grin plastered on his face. "I love this commercial!!" he said...then he proceeded to dance and sing "Boom-de-ah-da...boom-de-ah-da..."

I must admit...it is a pretty great commercial.
Ps...Do any of you Gridley folk remember singing this song after flag salute at McKinley? These weren't the words though.
Pps...I didn't purposefully post this on Earth Day...but I guess it's a great coincidence.

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

so I rarely watch commercials anymore (DVR) but when this one comes on I stop and watch it. I think it a genius commercial! How fitting that it was posted today!

Jeri said...

cute! i must say that my favorite commercial is the Carl Jrs. ad with the two beautiful women and the construction workers. the man with the fast food lunch is just so great in slo mo.

Unknown said...

What a cute commercial; i can't believe i haven't seen it yet. well, i do watch the disney channel and baby einstein all day..............so that could be why. and no i do not remember singing that song at mckinley; are you sure you're not making that up?

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Ha ha! Bren, you'll have to do the "boom te ah dah" song for us this summer out on the lake!! It's gonna be great!!