Monday, April 21, 2008

Nanny Diaries

When I was in college at BYU, I babysat three adorable boys two days a week for two years. The little twin boys, Brady and Coleman, were in diapers and barely learning to talk when I left, and the oldest boy, Hyatt, and I would have a blast coloring and drawing while the babies were asleep. That was years ago! Brendon and I were so lucky to have them visit us last week! All three boys had grown a ton and it was SO much fun to see them! We didn't stop laughing the whole time we were with them - they're all such a riot!
Here they are with Brendon in the Press Room (L to R: Hyatt, Brendon, Brady, Coleman).
In the Eisenhower Executive Office Building
In front of the West Wing entrance.

2 comments:

LC said...

Taryn, thanks again for the best trip ever! We had so much fun. The boys miss you already too! I hope you will take us up on our offer to go stay somewhere! I am going to send you a hard copy of the pictures. Im glad to see you are public again, I will be sure to add you to my friends and family list(just as soon as I figure out how to create one-- Im such a dork).

Amanda said...

lucky boys!