Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sneak Peak

Yesterday after work Jane and Lindi were soooo kind as to lend me their daughters and assistance to have a little photo shoot for my dresses.
I was actually kind of nervous...since I had made up some of the patterns, and had never tried any of them on real children (or fake children, or dressforms, or anything for that matter) so I worried they wouldn't fit or would be wonky. Thankfully they worked perfectly. And Brooklyn was the perfect little model...such a cheery little thing!

Here are a few pictures from the shoot. Sweet, awesome, talented Lindi is helping me edit them in photoshop and get them ready to put up. I had no idea this etsy thing was such an ordeal. Taking the photos takes longer than making the dresses almost :) I owe you big time Lindi! And Jane! Thanks girls!
And...I'll have them on Etsy soon...I promise.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

sick. you think you can actually sell these? haha-- just kidding. They are SO SO perfect and darling. You are so talented Ms. Merkley and I can't wait to see you become famous off them.

The Bertagna's said...

so cute! I love them!

Hatch Family said...

I wish I had a little girl! Maybe they would be cute on my boys! :-) They are the cutest little dresses!

S&F Seminario said...

Nice! These turned out to be so cute. I can't wait to have them up on Etsy and then you can start hiring seamstresses because you're going to be selling these fast!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

They look great babe! Even better than the first doll you made when you were about eight without a pattern! You're a whiz! cute model!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh these are so great! I am excited to see them on Etsy!

Erica said...

So darling! Way to go!

Holly & Kasey said...

I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM!! THEY ARE SO CUTE! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALENT!

Unknown said...

I think the orange shirt is my absolute favorite! But they are all so darling!

Tawnia 2 said...

They are so cute. How fun for you to be so creative.