Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Second Opinion(s)

Despite all the searching we did as an engaged couple, Brendon and I never found bedding that we could either (1) agree on and/or (2) rationalize the price of, thus we just kept my old bedding that is starting to show it's wear and tear.

I found this bedding today at Pottery Barn and I really like it. And for $59 it's a steal. Brendon is opinion-less on this bedding, except to say that it's not his "favorite".

What do you think?

Note: this is for the duvet cover...not the quilt. I like the quilt more, but it is sold out.

13 comments:

Jeri said...

love the background color. soothing. like the duvet cover a bunch!

Janey said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Erica said...

I LOVE IT! I better see that on your bed next time I come over!

Unknown said...

YAY for sunny yellow! I've been coveting that duvet cover and/or quilt from Pottery Barn for awhile now. Take the plunge!

Kara said...

I LOVE the bedding! And that price is a steal - do it!!!

Hatch Family said...

So cute! I love it!

Jolanda said...

Love Love Love it!
but I am a sucker for yellow with cream and pottery barn!

Jen & Johnny said...

Absolutely LOVE it!!! Get it while you still can!!!!

Unknown said...

Get it! Can't beat the price and its really pretty!

Lindi said...

I love, love, love it!! Totally worth it!

Artsy Aut said...

I have been looking at the same one only in green. I love it

Melanie said...

love love love love love. I approve

Mike and Colleen Speer said...

I love it Taryn! You are right at that price you can't beat it either!