Tuesday, April 29, 2008

San Francisco Treat

Brendon and I had a few short hours in between the last activities at Admit Weekend and our flight back to DC, so we drove to San Francisco for dinner with CB and Brooke. While we waited for CB to get off work, Brooke, Brendon, and I went for a bike ride to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so much fun!

For dinner we ate at this yummy Italian place called A-16. If you've ever eaten out with CB and Brooke, you know that they are adventurous. So we ordered all kinds of yummy food family style and it was delicious. After dinner we walked across the street to another cute Italian place for dessert. We all got thick Italian hot chocolates (it was cold and windy in S.F.) and split a few desserts.

(That's Alcatraz behind Brendon)

5 comments:

The Bertagna's said...

yay!! you guys had so much fun! I wish I was there!

{Erica} said...

love the bikes and the baskets. Sounds like a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the bay area...probably one of my favorite places to visit. My uncle has lived in various cities near the bay my whole life, so I have been fortunate enough to travel there just about every year. You guys are going to love it, but I guess you already knew that.

Rissa and Jared said...

it looks so fun! can't wait til you guys move there :)

Rissa and Jared said...

it looks so fun! can't wait til you guys move there :)